Tuesday 28 July 2015

eM Client to Outlook Migration Process with Complete Info

Complete Process for eM Client to PST Conversion

Looking for a complete process to export eM Client emails into MS Outlook PST Format? Then Keep reading

Few months back I have also faced a same problem, then I researched about eM Client and how can I export emails from eM Client. Here we go

eM Client is a simple and regular, user friendly interface email client with features of tasks, calendar, contacts, chat, event management, mailing, messaging etc. eM Client mostly preferred by home user, eM Client can be installed on any Windows OS version.

eM Client provide you option to import emails from different emails client but it will not allow you to export emails into any other emails application. But users still get problems with eM Client, like eM Client has issue of activation key, meaning after expired its trial version users need to provide eM Client activation key to continue using eM Client.

Disadvantages of eM Client, why users switch eM Client with Outlook

eM Client has no major disadvantage but still it has few things which are quite not so cool and liked by users

1 – Foremost its activation key issue
2 – Getting issue while adding multiple accounts
3 – Suitable for home users but not suitable for an association /origination

So there are so many users who wants to change their eM Client application with MS Outlook, because no doubt users always prefers MS Outlook as their first choice. So if you want to migrate emails from eM Client to Outlook then first you have to extract eM Client emails as .eml format,

eM Client provide you option to export their emails as .eml format, there is no direct way to import emails from eM Client to PST, but with the help of any third party tool you can perform the conversion from eM Client to MS Outlook.
  

Process of Extract eM Client emails as .emL format


  • Simply open eM Client application in you system
  • Go to “File” menu then “Export” Option
  • Now choose the action “Export to .eml files” >> Next
  • Next you have to select the eM Client accounts Mailboxes and Folder which you want to export
  • Now browse the location where you want to save eM Client emails as .eml format


After few seconds all the eM Client emails exported to store location which you have selected during conversion process.

Here I am going to recommend eM Client Converter which I have also Google, I found this software from simply searching as eM Client Converter, first I have used its Demo version with let me convert me all eM Client emails into PST format but masked DEMO word to all email body. Then I have decided to buy its licensed Key. It allowed me to export multiple Mailboxes of eM Client into PST format, I used it “Multiple eM Client Mailbox” option to convert my multiple eM Client Mailboxes into Multiple PST files.

I have 3 Mailboxes folders of eM Client, then software let me convert my 3 Mailboxes into 3 PST file. Isn’t Great features

But here I am going to provide you webpage of this product so that you easily get software from there, you don’t have to face problem which I have faced.

http://www.birdiesoftware.com/pro/birdie-em-client-converter.exe 
http://www.birdiesoftware.com/em-client-converter/buy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment